Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly I signed the papers and sold the wrangler today. I will drop the jeep off tomorrow after work and pick up the new truck. I would imagine after a couple of years I will start looking at the JL's or Gladiators, time will tell. Until then peace out everyone!!!

·
Registered
8,929 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Sadly I signed the papers and sold the wrangler today. I will drop the jeep off tomorrow after work and pick up the new truck. I would imagine after a couple of years I will start looking at the JL's or Gladiators, time will tell. Until then peace out everyone!!!
What did you buy?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A Tacoma Crew Max.

Reactions: WillB

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have had 3 Taco's, 2 SC's, and one DC.., all TRD.., fine trucks, but terrifically underpowered, and dang if they can't get their frames right. Traded in a Tundra for my JK, and glad to be back into the Jeep.

Nothing beats the Taco resale value though..., and never hurts to have the bed. Good brand, wish they wouldn't have dumped the FJ (had one of those too).., but hope to see you back.

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Ya my buddy up in Winter Park bought one of them ricers. Seems nice, told him he shooda went with the Lincoln pickup!!! He reminds me my RAM is mexican so touchee, whatever you like.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I did the same almost a month ago, got a new Ford F-150 RCSB 4X4 with the 5.0. I'm loving it, and hoping it's the anvil that my '04 was that I left behind to get back into Jeeps.

It killed me to part with my '13 Jeep, but I had too many issues in the 60,000 miles I owned it and it was time to move on. Both my JKs were problematic, unfortunately. Not what I wanted in a daily driver.

If I own another it'll probably be an old CJ for weekend use.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts