Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an auto trans Engine starts fine no codes not stuttering shifts fine rides great 3.5 in metal cloak lift kit shocks springs upper fronts and some 33s nothing crazy so when I start up no issues I go to leave for work yesterday and I hear a rapid clicking noise almost like a card stuck in a kids bike spoke last about 2 second when pulling the shifter into drive only reverse neutral not a sound no resistance nothing just thi annoying ratchet sounding clicking and it happens every time I pull it into drive I was told it was my solenoid shift pack.... Never heard of it one guy I talked to made it sound like I needed it fixed ASAP to the tune of $850 parts and labor another guy said he's heard it many a time with no issue and said just turn up the radio before I put it in drive any one wanna off their two cents??

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's an auto trans Engine starts fine no codes not stuttering shifts fine rides great 3.5 in metal cloak lift kit shocks springs upper fronts and some 33s nothing crazy so when I start up no issues I go to leave for work yesterday and I hear a rapid clicking noise almost like a card stuck in a kids bike spoke last about 2 second when pulling the shifter into drive only reverse neutral not a sound no resistance nothing just thi annoying ratchet sounding clicking and it happens every time I pull it into drive I was told it was my solenoid shift pack.... Never heard of it one guy I talked to made it sound like I needed it fixed ASAP to the tune of $850 parts and labor another guy said he's heard it many a time with no issue and said just turn up the radio before I put it in drive any one wanna off their two cents??
also idk if it's related my after market head lights shit the bed at the same time I determined it was the relay or the ballast so I ordered both but the next day the worked but then they went of then back on then off again like a dice roll if they work or not I've had them in for over a year no with no issue at all

1 - 2 of 2 Posts