Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iowa, Sioux City area As the title states I have some parts for a Bestop Trektop Pro Hybrid 2 door I don't know what to do with. A little back story, Last summer when I ordered mine I received the top and put it on. During the install I noticed a scratch in the drivers side window panel and Bestop immediately sent me out a new one N/C and told me I could keep the original. So I have one near new drivers side window with a 1 inch scratch on the lower part of the glass.
A month later another box showed up with more parts, this box contains a new rear glass, both rear back corner panels the front rack with panel and a bag of wiring and rear door liner for the glass to rest against when closed. I called Bestop, they didn't know what happened and the gal said just keep it.
Since I've sold my jeep I am cleaning out the parts storage area and came across these. I don't know if someone could inventory the parts and order the remaining from Bestop or not. Or could use some of these for their current top. But I will offer them for sale here just in case someone has a use for these. Shipping would be pretty high as the main box holding the rear glass and rear corner panels is huge, the side window box is more manageable but still large. Pick up in Sioux City Iowa would be better. $200.00 would seem reasonable I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ttt

To the top!!!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nobody in need of these?