Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
The waterfall picture is awesome! looks like Georgia/Alabama?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'd bet it's Georgia, judging from the plate. Great stuff! looks like you head for water, just like me!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good call angler, we're actually right on the GA/AL border line. the place most of them pics are takin, we can take a trail and run right into the river that seperates the 2 states.

·
Registered
189 Posts
good call angler, we're actually right on the GA/AL border line. the place most of them pics are takin, we can take a trail and run right into the river that seperates the 2 states.

I used to live up In Gadsden,Alabama and it looks like the same type of country.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
naw, no ghost driver, he was out either takin pics or assesing the terrain. the area is awesome here, my town lies right on the fall line that runs through the state of GA. thats where the "mountianous area" begins to run downhill until it flatens out. so we have alot of nice hills and trails with deep ruts and what not to ride. alos the downward path of the land leads to some sweet water washouts and mud holes. we found this nasty washout the other night. the side walls are about 10ft apart and range from 5-7 ft high, but what makes it so nasty is the deep winding ruts that go through the bottom of it, so you have to avoid fallin in them ruts without slamming into the side wall. its pretty crazy when your tryin to keep out of a rut and your tire is hangin on by about an inch of rubber

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thats my buddies jeep, i woulda tried. i wasnt even there that day. i dont know if he tried to climb it or not. he's straight forward and not affriad to tell me when he dont make stuff, so i'll ask him. i doubt it though. i dont think the c-10 did either

·
Registered
190 Posts
That Looks Like Some Trails Around Here....i Am On The Ga/ala Line Too...carrollton Georgia

1 - 15 of 15 Posts