Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks good. Show some pics of the 72 Chev truck. I always liked that body style
Lol thanks but that's a 69 1/2 that the dealers put a 70 grill on after the farmer that ordered it didn't pick it up. Only vehicle my gramps bought new untill he walked in with a pillow case of hundos and ordered a 2013. I wish I had a camera so you could see the faces when he dumped it on the desk. It's a 1 in 150 build with the high horse 350 big camel hump heads on top of a thm400, the same tranny in almost every military truck up to today including the hmmwv. Bullet proof halfton pavement queen. It's dark out and she's covered in rain spots from the farm dust flying around.

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! What hit your old hood?
Well I bought it used with 76000 and didn't know about what shit the nsg370 is. Was two hundred miles out of warranty parked it like I do all manuals (in reverse) got in and out 6 times to get all my stuff. Slept like a log for ten hours got a ride to work, came back and it was buried against an apple tree....... Bad reverse, everything, shift collar, synchro, tell tale tsb bullshit that Chrysler never owned up on yet they fixed in 06. I can backup for ten miles then it will just kick out for no reason. Still looking for a good nv4500hd at the right price........ Obviously the po liked to grind (at least once) this paper machet bs European poo of a tranny.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is how far it rolled. And it's flatter then my pics make it look.

Attachments

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But on a possitive note I found I have an all brass radiator unlike the plastluminiun crap I always read about =D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts