Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a little tow hook accents today in this orange gloss. After this little tape mock up I'm 2 seconds away from doing it.

What do you guys honestly think?

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
The orange/blue thing really isn't my thing, but hey ride your own ride...

·
Proud Wrangler Owner
717 Posts
Why? Why? :facepalm:

Don't ruin it dude!!!

·
Registered
298 Posts
orange and blue???? i showed the old lady because i can combine colors for sh*t either and she said hell no.black silver gray even red but not orange my firend

·
Registered
298 Posts
even do it in blue that would look sweet

·
Registered
297 Posts
I think there is another member here that also did blue with orange tow hooks.

I personally don't like it, but its your Jeep and your choice :)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I think you have WAY too much time on your hands.....

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you dig it, go with it dude.

Years ago there was a CA bike tuner that built some radical BMW K1200's in those colors. Probably still a few pic's around the web?

·
Registered
58 Posts
It's a unique color contrast I'll give you that. I'm more of a conservative person so I like the look you had before. But like others said the Jeep represents you and there is no ugly Jeep on the road!

·
Registered
3,540 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a unique color contrast I'll give you that. I'm more of a conservative person so I like the look you had before. But like others said the Jeep represents you and there is no ugly Jeep on the road!
I'm a unique kinda person. I just don't wanna make it look cheap. Know what I mean.

Thanks for all your guy's input. Much appreciated. Keep it coming. I'll prolly end up doing them tomorrow if I do at all.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
This is not to be a negative...and kinda goes the way of some other threads about the colors of Jeeps and male or female...or the eyelashes...or a million other things.....I myself could not pull that off and feel good about it....but there are men/ guys with gauged ears and rings and piercings that I can not do either......bottom line it is your Jeep Mod it YOUR WAY!!!! That works for YOU!!!!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is not to be a negative...and kinda goes the way of some other threads about the colors of Jeeps and male or female...or the eyelashes...or a million other things.....I myself could not pull that off and feel good about it....but there are men/ guys with gauged ears and rings and piercings that I can not do either......bottom line it is your Jeep Mod it YOUR WAY!!!! That works for YOU!!!!
Amen.

·
Registered
71 Posts
My thought is NO WAY - I really don't like that look at all.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts