Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Some are born that way. Sad fact of life.

Good news is, it looks like it could be taken care of with some polishing compound!

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
Mr Mac said:
Good news is, it looks like it could be taken care of with some polishing compound!
Yeah , some rubbing compound, it'll be good

·
Oilfield Jeeper
3,294 Posts
That is B.S. no matter how you look at it.

I will never understand why people feel they have to be destructive other peoples property, especially if there is no reason at all. Mainly, it's LACK OF PARENTING... These people think they can do whatever they want & get away with it.

I have a black Jeep that needs a paint job. Due to things like this & scratches from branches on the trails is why I am going to paint it Rustoleum Gloss Black. This way I will easily be able to cover up these types of scratches.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Touch up paint. Quadratech $10

Thats BS though...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I'm gonna try to buff it out this weekend. If someone accidentally did , I wouldnt even care. Accidents happen. I just wish people didn't feel the need to ruin other people's stuff

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
At least it's not a huge scratch. I have one on my Blazer that runs almost from tailight to headlight. Stupid people :facepalm:

·
Registered
464 Posts
SWEET! Another Retard is born. :bottom: Too bad he will die a bitter person. Jealousy, pure Jealousy that we are driving a Sexy Vehicle!!!

A good thing to remember though, once you get your "Pinstrips" it will blend in nicely :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
yeah, I vote jealous. Some people really suck, especially the ones that cut my soft upper windows. Thanks aholes, the jeep was unlocked and nothing to steal in it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One of the main reasons why I wouldnt get a jeep with a soft top was I was afraid of that very thing. I figure nothing will stop a thief that really wants something, but at least the hardtop is another deterrent.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Lucky they didnt put their back into it. Most people who take the time to be douches tend to shred it down to the bare metal, all the way down the length of the vehicle.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sure you didn't do that on the trail? :whistling:

Shitbags suck, sorry to see someone scratched your jeep.
The zombie apocolypse is coming they will be delt with :dance:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts