Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Unlimited Willys. I also own a Pathfinder and a Civic, and previously a 4-Runner. So while I am new to the Jeep world, I'm not necessarily new to the 4x4 world. I'm still learning a great deal but have questions daily that I normally find answers to, but not this one.

My jeep is an automatic but I always put my hand break on out of habit. Today I was parking on a level surface, but for whatever reason, I put the hand break on first, then let of the regular foot break and was going to put it in park. Don't know why I still had it in drive while I was taking my foot off the break. It was just a matter of seconds and I was going to put it in park. But during those seconds, I noticed my Jeep kept rolling. So will a hand break not hold it still if it's still in drive? Literally I through the park break up and was taking my foot of break while putting into park when I noticed it. So I did it again slower and it kept rolling. Not that it's really an issue because it will be in park, but I was holy cow, I hope it holds when I'm in park and on a hill.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts