Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving down the highway the other day when came across a little hole in the wall car sales lot. It was a yellow rubicon unlimited that had the truck conversion done to it had wheels and tires on it lift man it was sweet ive never seen one in person kinda cool if i would have had the money i would have bought it.

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
But you didnt get any pics of it for us to drewl over it as well?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The first time I went by it was dark in the second time I went by the kid was screaming so I couldn't stop and the wife was haulin so yeah but it was amazing

·
Registered
552 Posts
pics or it didnt happen. ;)

·
Registered
374 Posts
If its still there tomorrow I,ll take pics.Is this a wrangler that looks like it wants to be a pick up? I briefly looked at 1 and when I saw the $16'000+ for the "package" plus the price of the jeep = $43'000 and change I ran away!!!Before the salesman came.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Got in late and will try to post pics tomorrow, it was late and the dealership didn't have many lights on.hope it wasn't to dark.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
please try and post up the pics...

im very interested in doing the truck conversion on my yj.

thanks

·
Registered
374 Posts
Dont know how to get them from computer to thread on the forum!! Sometimes this newbee stuff is a pain in the*** Well you know what I mean.I'll geter done in A.M. tomorrow.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Truck Conversion

:dance:I hope this works, Im slow but, given enough time I will get it!!!:doh::doh:

Attachments

·
Registered
374 Posts
Did you check out the price tag on that honey?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Im hoping that there is more to the conversion than just the back and roof, it just seems like alot for a few pieces!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts