Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JEEP owners are overall pretty laid back, fun people.
So many other forums I frequent have huge attitude issues, kids spewing f-Bombs to impress people, or just general bitching about how they are so irritated with their vehicle. (then sell it...please)

In here if someone has a breakdown or part failure, they actually get excited that it causes the potential to mod!

One of my biggest gripes is in a G8 forum I belong to in which people complain about the poor gas mileage of their 6.0 V8. Well, duh. Or that they are having mechanical issues with their big hp NOS-fed blown cars. :banghead:

In here it seems people are more educated to what they are getting into and know that although the Wrangler is not a perfect vehicle, no vehicle is.

The pros of the Wrangler way outweigh the cons. Just a positive attitude in here.

A great forum I must say. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I live for f-bombs, it takes significant restraint not to unleash their power.

I generally agree with everything you said. I can only image how terrible a G8 forum would be.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Welcome, this is a great forum to really learn about your vehicle and pretty much everyone is helpful. I must warn you hanging arond here alot will make you go broke LOL!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Dude, I ride an HD. I get my amusement for the day by viewing the ignorance and outright stupidity that runs rampant on the HD forums. This place is a cake walk in comparison.

Oh, and there are some Jeep forums out there with some very high strung staff.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude, I ride an HD. I get my amusement for the day by viewing the ignorance and outright stupidity that runs rampant on the HD forums. This place is a cake walk in comparison.

Oh, and there are some Jeep forums out there with some very high strung staff.
Yep, me too. Well, a Big Dog that is.
Anyway, in chopperforums.com I have seen more than my share of death threats! Guys actually chase each other down to settle disputes about who is a 'real biker'. :nonono:

·
Registered
635 Posts
There are lots of idiots in the world, and being on the interwebs makes many of them behave even worse than they would in a face to face setting where someone might pop them one for being obnoxious. This seems like a well moderated forum (or it's just populated by good people in general - quite likely, as the Jeep doesn't strike me as a vehicle that attracts high-strung, gotta prove a point types), and the folks thus far (I've been here all of a day and a half, and don't even have a Jeep yet) seem to be pretty mellow and helpful.

-Pat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts