Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some things I can do that I can really make my jeep stand out from the pack??? I have a 2000 yellow jeep wrangler. Any thoughts on what to do?!?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Tires and wheels were the thing that made the biggest difference. I purchased BFGoodrich mud terrain tires and copec wheels. It cost me $1200 but was worth every penny. I have a 2005 black TJ

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I have a yellow TJ and it definitely stands out. Never seen another one like it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
A stinger bumper will probably get you some attention. It has a purpose too but if you just want something to stand out get a big competition style one haha.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Wheels and tires diffantly make it stand out more, here is my jeep before the new front,back bumper and winch.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Quickest way to take a stock Jeep to something special....

Take your top and doors off whenever you can
Rims and tires
And always wave!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Swap in 1 ton axles, 4 link the front & rear, add some 54" Boggers, a Hemi V-8, Atlas transfer case and a full roll cage and I guarantee you'll have something that stands out from the crowd.

Oh - did you mean to specify a budget for this? ;)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Bumpers, wheels and lift will be the biggest change. I'm making mine unique by swapping in a Wagoneer 44 and Ford 8.8, 3-linking the front and adding Savvy and Metalcloak armor. My LED lighting also makes mine pretty unique.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
sjones26573 said:
Bumpers, wheels and lift will be the biggest change. I'm making mine unique by swapping in a Wagoneer 44 and Ford 8.8, 3-linking the front and adding Savvy and Metalcloak armor. My LED lighting also makes mine pretty unique.
Kept meaning to ask you. What wheels do you have?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Custom bumpers always stand out to me. Mine has a sticker farm but the thing that makes it stick out are the tires and wheels.

ETA:

Or a nice hat

1 - 20 of 27 Posts