Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I didn't meet any forum members at SOR but we did have a good time. The park has a pretty good mix of things. We had a bunch of rain Thursday and Friday so there was no shortage of mud if that is what you like. Any of the mud I found had a pretty solid bottom so nothing too crazy there. A lot of the holes down on the bottom of the park were very rocky so don't blast into them or you will be in for a bumpy ride. There are plenty of trails to just cruise around on. There is a sand dune area. In fact, much of the soil in the park is very sandy. There were a couple of man made obstacle courses to play on. Then there were all the rocky climbs. These are the areas I was looking for. It wasn't a huge park, but it was spread out pretty good and we didn't encounter any congestion at all.

How about some pics?

From Photo run..

A couple from the Obstacle Course.

Here is a short video.

·
Super Moderator
6,783 Posts
Looks like a good time.
That is a little far for us to do a day trip. We have a similar place clsoe to us, Chaos OffRoad Park, that is open similarly (i.e., not every day or even every weekend).
Did you post this in the local forum? Things here in this section don't get a lot of traffic.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The regional forums don't get a lot of traffic either. This just seems like it is where it belongs. More posts here may help bring more attention.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts