Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the speakers in the 2011 are different than what's in the 2012? The main reason I ask is that my wife has the 2011 with the infinity sound and I have a 2012 with the standard sound. My 12 has much better sound with the standard system than my wife's. There is no bass in her rig, while mine is plenty good...

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
21 Posts
No change in the speakers...Did you check the subwoofer in back of your wifes Jeep to see if it's working? It should produce plenty of bass.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yeah this doesn't make sense. My buddy has an 11 with infinity and my Jeep had the stock non-infinity system and mine sucks compared to his which is why I installed a whole new aftermarket system in mine. There is no comparison between a stock non-infinity system compared to the infinity.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No change in the speakers...Did you check the subwoofer in back of your wifes Jeep to see if it's working? It should produce plenty of bass.
I've gotten in the back of her rig and can hear the sub putting out some base, but not what I expect it to...should be covered by the warranty though, no?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts