Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
How hard is it to install a soundbar by myself and also possibly thinking of some speakers as well, is it something that I can do or is it too much of a mess.
anywhere I can read up on how to do it?
I have a 91 wrangler
Thanks

·
Registered
488 Posts
Are you mechanically inclined? I put the rollbar "pods" in mine and didn't think it was expecially hard. Had to drill some.

·
Hacks off Parts while Lit
2,290 Posts
i put the sound baron mine in maybe 30 minutes, and that included running speaker wire and all. the only thing that even took a power tool was running the screws into the roll bar. go for it, u'll like it

·
Registered
247 Posts
Ok. On mine, I installed 6.5s in the doors, roll bar wedge boxes with 6x9s and two custom sub boxes on the rear fenders. It is all custom, thats the beauty of a jeep. Connecting wires is the hardest part, I'm sure you'll be able to handle that. On mine the real trick was theft prevention and running the wires so they'd look good since I pulled the carpet and put raptor liner in. I need to get some pics up for ya'll, this sound system is my pride and joy on the jeep

1 - 5 of 5 Posts