Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Knows a couple things...
49,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My front hubs are the Warn 60165 which was what you got when you installed the 30 spline "Big Hub" conversion kit onto the front of a TJ.

While offroad last weekend, I partially broke one of the chrome rings the allen head bolts pass through, as shown here... the main part I need is the chrome ring that surrounds the lock knob.

Does anyone know of a source for individual replacement parts for the 60165 hub kit? Randy's Ring & Pinion doesn't have them, they only want to sell me a pair of complete hubs.

The hub still works but if nothing else I'd like a source for replacement parts... new or used. The complete kits are out there but I'd rather not spend that kind of $$$ if I can just get the parts I need.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Can't find anything, but you might try calling Warn directly. I'll bet they'd be helpful.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Can't find anything, but you might try calling Warn directly. I'll bet they'd be helpful.
Thanks but I've done that several times and they don't have any parts for them. The hubs I have were discontinued over ten years ago when Warn sold their entire hub line to Randy's Ring & Pinion.

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
Thanks but I've done that several times and they don't have any parts for them. The hubs I have were discontinued over ten years ago when Warn sold their entire hub line to Randy's Ring & Pinion.
Warn has to make the part. It's called a "cap assembly". They have internal and external mounted models. I think that's an external mount based on the shape & comparing it to their spec on their website.

I can't find a PDF parts list for any hub assembly, but just visually you can verify it's their "premium" hub assembly.

Pull one of the "cap assembly" pieces off and measure the dimensions with calipers. Call up Warn with that info...don't even tell them what it's from. It's not Jeep specific...it's a generic part that all their "premium" hubs use. probably cross references to a toyota, nissan, ford or CJ.

·
Knows a couple things...
49,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I found what I needed at Warn after a very helpful second call to their customer service department, They really went out of their way after finally figuring out exactly what I needed. The parts I need are on their way, thank you Warn, your post-sales support is outstanding. Even for the kit I have that was discontinued over ten years ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts