Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I am from Massachusetts and I will still say hell no. South Florida humidity would be tragic without AC. Jeep AC Cranks.

·
Registered
727 Posts
From tampa... It's a must have. If you could run door less/ topless all the time, then eh, but it rains every day in the hot season.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
I'm in South florida bro, there is NO WAY IN HELL i would do it.. especially with those days in the coming months where its almost unbearable to be outside. i honestly don't think you can get one from a dealer lot without it though... that would be a special order i think.

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
I'm not in Florida...and I would still say no......UNLESS....it is strictly a weekend toy. But you will have higher resale value with AC.

·
Registered
990 Posts
A/C is a must here!!. Doors off, top down, still want the A/C.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I live in South west Florida. There is only 1 area ( Naples ) more south than where I live before you hit the everglades. Right now, over our heads is a tropical wave of weather. Its Hot, Humid and raining. The rain is not cold, it's warm. You can't drive with the top off unless you want to get wet, so, that pretty much leave you with option number 2, which is to sweat balls in your Jeep with the doors and windows closed, after burning yourself on the metal seat belt clip.... Just get the AC :)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Live in North Florida. Get A/C you won't regret it!!!!! Worst summer i had here was with no A/C in a Chevy Cavalier. Literally had to change into shorts & a tee shirt after work to drive home and still was soaked when i got home 25mins later.

·
Registered
760 Posts
??? a/c

:dance:hi, just get a black jeep with black soft top and no a/c and you will be able to use your jeep for a pizza oven..does this answer your question??:nonono:

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
I bought a jeep without AC. I live in New England and wouldn't buy it again. Well maybe I would, but only because I got a crazy deal even for having no AC. But as far as AC goes, on days with the top down and doors off you don't notice it. But those days when its over 100 or 110 (for me thats only a week or 2. For you i bet its more) and the doors off and top off just aren't cutting it, I wish I had AC. Or when it's raining but still hot, I wish I had AC

1 - 20 of 31 Posts