Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I'm in the hickory flat area of south east Cherokee county and was hoping y'all knew of some easy trails my stock 13 sport can handle that are not to terribly far from Woodstock or Milton/Alpharetta? Many thanks.

Just looking to get some off road fun without any risk of hurting my ride...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sheeps Wallow
I searched that just now and didn't come up with may results. Any chance you could help me with where it is and maybe a quick description of what it is?

I'd really appreciate the help. And I've seen your name on the DD crew stuff I'd love to meet up with you guys. (My JK is also my DD.)

·
Jeeponator
1,413 Posts
It the east end off of Larmon Forks. It's got some good hills and a huge mud pit (which can be avoided). If you go after a rain it's going to be very slick. Don't go alone. There is some debate over legality. The road is fine, just stay on the main portion. Any off shoots are private property.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Shee...d,+Dahlonega,+Lumpkin,+Georgia+30533&t=m&z=16

Also DD Crew is going out this weekend on Sunday, check the other thread.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this is great! thanks a lot for the info guys. Dont know if i can join this Sunday for a trail ride but I'll try to make it over to the meet up before you guys drive to up north from canton to say hello...
-Trey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts