Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i'm in Rindge, NH and i'm having trouble finding some trails. All i've been able to find is old, beat up dirt roads which are alright after a few days of rain but but get boring pretty quickly :9lame:. anyone know any place good in the area?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah we know of a few feel free to drop me a line!!!!! !

·
Registered
29 Posts
Shauno, there's not a whole lot in Rindge/ Jaffrey. There's some out near gilmore pond. One accross from Milliken Rd. in jaffrey. If you take milliken from 124 right at the base of the mtn and follow it to the end there's one accross the road from that, it's usually pretty deep i think, i haven't personally been out there but i know people that have gotten stuck out there. Other than that there's a couple good ones in Winchendon. There's a bunch out near lake dennison and there's a real good one out if you take rt. 12 and stay left near little anthony's and go out and take a left before you come to that boat dealership place. I can't remember what the road is called but I can find out if you want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I dont know if this trail still exists. In Epping off mast road there is a great trail. A little bit of everything including a small river, rocks but no boulders.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
chewmeista said:
I dont know if this trail still exists. In Epping off mast road there is a great trail. A little bit of everything including a small river, rocks but no boulders.
I think its still there......I'm gonna check when i stop by Kingston this weekend lol.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Guys join a club.

·
Registered
667 Posts
well did you make the run yesterday?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hey guys if your all still wanting to wheel in southern nh, I'd be down. Im just over the border in Lowell mass area, so not too far. We should set up a day and all get together to check out eachothers jeeps, wheel and have some fun...

·
Registered
667 Posts
It's funny 99% of the club's are from Mass

·
Registered
535 Posts
Up in Seabrook, NH for the weekend. Anyone going for a ride today?

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just got my TJ last week so I don't really know where to go either. I'm in Londonderry. But there is a group - Exploring Nh that is really active. They have a big group run coming up next month. They go on a lot of class VI roads I know. Its not just jeeps though. I went on 1 trip with them 2 years ago with my liberty renegade. It was a lot of fun and I think about 50 vehicles went. I really needed a lift kit for the liberty though. On their big runs they'll have different difficulties like stock, moderate, and hard. Also people always post when they're looking for people to go out with.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts