Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 jku with steel bumper and winch. Want to level out but think that 2" in the front and 1" in the back won't be enough to compensate for front bumper and winch. Is it ok to just put front 2" spacers in ? Looking forward to hearing from your expertise! Thank you.

·
Registered
183 Posts
u can put how many ones you want just remember to add bump stops so u don't destroy ur fenders or ur shocks, on my teraflex lift I added a 3/4 inch spacer in the rear cuz I'm running a 35 inch spare and it isn't light

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u can put how many ones you want just remember to add bump stops so u don't destroy ur fenders or ur shocks, on my teraflex lift I added a 3/4 inch spacer in the rear cuz I'm running a 35 inch spare and it isn't light[/

Why don't the levelling kits come with bump stops if required? Just asking. Thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm assuming ur talking about spacers for ur lift right? lol

if your buying a budget boost lift it might come with the extended bump stops if ur just adding the spacers alone then u need to extend the bump stops, its unlikely u will hit the fenders as the weight of the bumper and winch are weighing it down so you might be ok running with out bump stops, but now ur up travel might be higher and if u hit a bump really hard u might bottom out your shocks but its highly unlikely

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm assuming ur talking about spacers for ur lift right? lol

if your buying a budget boost lift it might come with the extended bump stops if ur just adding the spacers alone then u need to extend the bump stops, its unlikely u will hit the fenders as the weight of the bumper and winch are weighing it down so you might be ok running with out bump stops, but now ur up travel might be higher and if u hit a bump really hard u might bottom out your shocks but its highly unlikely
Yes budget boost... pucks... thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts