Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 32x11.50x15 spare tire that I just got and have mounted to my spare tire mount in the back of my jeep, I was wondering if anyone has this tire size and where in the world can I get a new spare tire cover to fit the tire? I am looking for a good cover that won't break the bank! Thanks

·
Registered
981 Posts
Does it match the rims and tires on the Jeep?

If so, Jeep rule #29382714C, Clearly states a cover can not be put on it because it takes away from the cool factor. You only put a tire cover on your spare when its a crappy rim and or mismatched tire, like mine :)

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
does it match the rims and tires on the jeep?

If so, jeep rule #29382714c, clearly states a cover can not be put on it because it takes away from the cool factor. You only put a tire cover on your spare when its a crappy rim and or mismatched tire, like mine :)
x2

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I never really considered a spare cover before. Do ya really need one ?
I don't see that many.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup brand new matching size and brand spare, on a funky corroded jeep factory wheel, thus the "tire cover" wanted! And I have googles it wanting to know a decent brand before I she'll out money in a crappy cover!

·
Registered
336 Posts
.....Jeep rule #29382714C, Clearly states a cover can not be put on it because it takes away from the cool factor. You only put a tire cover on your spare when its a crappy rim and or mismatched tire, like mine :)
That's solely the reason I have a cover! $20, eBay.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I need a cover on my spare tire to keep the house wrens from building a nest. They are FAST nest builders!

For now, I stuff a plastic bag where they keep entering to build up their nest. Just have to remember to remove it before going to work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts