Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my jk rubi for a little over a month now,and the one thing I have never liked about it was how narrow it looked with the wheels sunk in the fenders. I ordered the spidertrax 1.5 inch spacer and they came in today. I have to say I happy with the way it looks now,not so much like a mail jeep anymore. Here is some before and after shots

Attachments

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
...if it makes you happy :wavey:

·
Insert something witty...
596 Posts
I ran spidertrax for a couple of months. No issues. Rock em

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did all 4, I'm just not good at taking pictures so you can't really see the back wheels.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks for the good pictures! I've searched and well lit, anything other than straight on shots are hard to find. Looks great!

·
Registered
936 Posts
And I'm looking at pics on my phone which doesn't help. And there is nothing wrong with using spacers as long as maintained properly. I run spacers on my lj and my wifes jk, I don't bother to check the ones on my lj anymore because they've never been loose but my wife's are still new enough that ill continue to check them for a while but they weren't loose at the 50 mile check, 200 mile check or, 500 mile check.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I would of loved to get new wheels and tires but with trying to save for my son a vehicle I can't justify spending the money,so I figured I would run these till then

1 - 16 of 16 Posts