Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any opinions on these for a Tj which size to get and how you like them. Also a good place to purchase one and any deals?

·
Registered
639 Posts
I ordered directly from SWS. For my TJ I went with the SW1 because I have rear passengers fairly often. I was looking at going with a subdued Texas flag but it is $200 where as a regular black one is less than $100, so that's not going to happen. It's nice to have and keeps it considerably cooler while still feeling free.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered directly from SWS. For my TJ I went with the SW1 because I have rear passengers fairly often. I was looking at going with a subdued Texas flag but it is $200 where as a regular black one is less than $100, so that's not going to happen. It's nice to have and keeps it considerably cooler while still feeling free.
Does SWS make a subdued Texas flag top?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

Cooler than a soft top with no windows?

Bob

·
Registered
24 Posts
From a JK owner

I just bought one to replace my smittybilt sun shade. I think its a must if you go topless and your in the sun a lot. I love the look of the smittybilt one but its a pain to take on and off due to the header, the spiderweb can stay and makes it the #1 choice.

Also if your bald your head will thank you.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I'm planning to get one of these. Quadratec sells them at a decent price and maybe you can get a slight discount through the forum sponsor.

Don't underestimate the sun. I'm going in for MOHS surgery next week. :hide:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just ordered the full shadecage for mine from Morris 4x4 with discount and free shipping. Best price I had seen around. Will post a pic when I get it on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts