Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, I have a home made mesh top that i had been using for about a year now. Well, i recently made the jump to the spiderweb shade. and let me tell you, it is WELL worth it.

some of their new colors

old vs new. when you first get the top, it has some wrinkles and bends in it from shipping. but you lay it out for a little in the sun, let it get warmed up, and those bends and wrinkles will stretch out and it will be perfect after.

Installed.

Difference between DIY and Spiderwebshade.

1. THE QUALITY- The DIY shade will not hold up to anything sharp, will tear and rip. and the grommets you put in, will rip the mesh as well. the Spiderwebshade uses a WAY stronger mesh, and also doubles up the layers on the outside for even more strength.
2. Warranty- DIY comes with NO warranty, where as the spiderweb shade comes with a 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
3. NEVER NEEDS TO BE REMOVED- It will work topless, soft top on or even hard top on, without having to remove it!

They not only do JKs, but TJs, LJs and even buggies! They do custom jobs, to ensure customer satisfaction. :thumb:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ludski!
I'm FluffyBoy32 on YT btw. I'm the guy that told you his friend wanted to buy your Jeep once he sold his H1 (Yeah, I'm that guy. He decided to keep the H1 though).

Can't wait to see some videos from you once you head to SEMA!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum Ludski!
I'm FluffyBoy32 on YT btw. I'm the guy that told you his friend wanted to buy your Jeep once he sold his H1 (Yeah, I'm that guy. He decided to keep the H1 though).

Can't wait to see some videos from you once you head to SEMA!
unfortunately, they can only use my jeep for SEMA, if i head to California first, so they can work with my fenders. i cant afford to drive to CALI, then to vegas.

im gonna work with ballistic off road, and have them show my Jeep next year for sure though. really bummed out. was really looking forward to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts