Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you need any parts other than the actual 80 dollar top? Or is it just string it up and your set

·
Administrator
42,261 Posts
If TJ shades are the same as JKs then everything is included. You get the shade and the "spider balls" (bungee straps with ball ends). The straps are pretty tough but if you need to get a replacement they sell them and I have also seen them at Harbor Freight.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Yes they fit over padding. Some of the Best money you'll spend on your jeep. Solid product from a US company

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yes they fit over padding. Some of the Best money you'll spend on your jeep. Solid product from a US company
x2

Only down side is didn't come with a clear picture or instructions how to put it on. But I figured it out eventually and it's going to stay on indefinitely since you can fit a hard/soft top over it. :)
Definitely beats fooling around with the header attachment with other bikini tops

I got a shadecage and it is awesome. With some research I also found a 10% off discount code.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Love mine, I have had two. Easy to install and can stay on year around under either hard or soft tops.

J

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do any of y'all have a discount code or know of one I could use??
Also thank you guys for all the help

·
Registered
639 Posts
I put mine on backwards the first time and was not impressed with how wrinkly it was. Then I realized the logo goes on the back and the center hole goes to the windshield loop. It was nice and tight after that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts