Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of January's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone purchased the spiderwebshade full bar mesh top.
Looking at getting one for my TJ.
I want something that comes on and off easy.
I like to run with no top but there are times if were out all day we want some shade.

·
Administrator
30,791 Posts
I have every configuration top that you can think of and the Spiderweb shade is by far my favorite. Easy on and easy off, no header, can be left on under your soft or hard top, doesn't make you feel closed in, keeps the interior cool and even deflects most of the water when caught driving in the rain.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
It did ok the other day. As long as you're moving.
Not made to keep rain out though.
The nice thing is in cuts almost all UV and is still see through.
I live in AZ. It was 110 degrees today.
Plus, it can stay on under your soft top. You really don't even notice it's there.
I highly recommend them. Takes five min. To install. They come in a bunch of colors now if you're into that.
Seriously, the best $ you can spend.
In my opinion.

·
Registered
209 Posts
+1 The Girlfriend got one of these for my TJ. Living in South Florida you can burn in under an hour, especially without sunscreen! Spiderweb has lengthened that time out to 3-4 hours for me during all but the hottest days (A/C is a must during mid-summer here).

Note: I leave mine on when putting the soft top up and down, no reason to remove it once installed :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts