Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sponsoring Vendor
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're pretty excited to have received our new JL!

We're finishing up the SpiderWebShades for them. We'll let you know when they are officially available!

And we've already taken it out and gotten it dirty!

Are we the first to get the front tires off the ground in a new JL?!

·
Registered
892 Posts
I have one of your shades on my 2015 4 door for about 3 years. It's great and makes a huge difference here in AZ. I get compliments on it all the time.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have a rebate card I won from raffle for a free shade, can i use it for my JLUR?

Reactions: aqualungs

·
Super Moderator
2,776 Posts
Forum discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,776 Posts
Can’t waif. I’ve had them on my jks and now waiting for the JL California winter is nonexistent.

I had one on my 16 JKU. Makes a 95 degree day feel like 80 degrees. My wife loves it and so do I. I just sold my JKU and have to have one for my JLU. However the JLU is almost twice the price of the JKU model. At $199 they are costing what the Jtop USA tops cost. Jtops also have no gaps, but it’s nice to have those gaps to access the top latches etc. Jtops doesn’t have a JL model yet so Spydershade has the Monopoly. I have a month or two before things warm up and I need one, no I have to have one. I’ll be buying one soon.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Do you have a two piece one for the JLU? So you can have the front off when I’m driving but still have protection for the kids in the back seat?

·
Registered
482 Posts
This is exactly what I've been waiting for!!!

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
I don't own an example of your products yet but.... been looking at @Rancho Tube Doors and was very interested in the collaborative effort on the SpiderWebShades "Shadeskins".... for the custom fit on the doors :thumb: Nice.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Love the look of my red shade, absolutely hate the clicking noise it makes against the bottom of the top!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,776 Posts
Love the look of my red shade, absolutely hate the clicking noise it makes against the bottom of the top!!!!!

Put the Velcro it came with over the grommet and that will go away

·
Super Moderator
2,776 Posts
Just ordered the top in grey for my black JLU. Gets here Wednesday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts