Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you consider yourself:

Feisty

Animated

Spirited

Charismatic

Lively

Fearless

No holds-barred

Potentially Outrageous

Possess a Strong Personality

If you can answer ***YES*** to at least half of those choices, I'm looking for you!! The pics show a little of who I am and what I like to do.

Searching for Like-Minded people to crawl rocks AND camp -at least once a month. I'm not so much a Day-Runner. I live too far out; plus I like to stay away once I'm out. Campfire, talk, eat, drink, build Real friendships. I like to party---yes..I can throw back some drinks and I have fun doing it!! I let loose and don't care what others think.

Looking to crawl again in early April-----Motino...Buttes...Hammers...whatever is calling.

WHERE ARE THE CRAZIES ?! Are there Not any left?? I'm a FREE SPIRITED person (Not everyone's cup of tea- I know this)

Where are the Big personalities??

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
Let me check.....

Feisty - Ummm!! I don't know really... maybe...on the fence on this one.
Animated - I can be animated and be hysterical.
Sprited - Absolutely
Charismatic - hmmm!! tough one...
Lively - Hell yes
Fearless - Sure, except when I am 3 wheeling on top of a 500 foot cliff in my jeep. :iamhappy:
No holds-barred - Yup.
Potentially Outrageous - Sometimes
Possess a Strong Personality - Strong but not very imposing...

I would say I have more than half....so whenever you are going out hit me up. I may or may not be able to go due to work/Family but I love driving my Jeep on the rocks and whenever I can I definitely would jump at the chance to go move some rocks with my Jeep bumper.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me check.....

Feisty - Ummm!! I don't know really... maybe...on the fence on this one.
Animated - I can be animated and be hysterical.
Sprited - Absolutely
Charismatic - hmmm!! tough one...
Lively - Hell yes
Fearless - Sure, except when I am 3 wheeling on top of a 500 foot cliff in my jeep. :iamhappy:
No holds-barred - Yup.
Potentially Outrageous - Sometimes
Possess a Strong Personality - Strong but not very imposing...

I would say I have more than half....so whenever you are going out hit me up. I may or may not be able to go due to work/Family but I love driving my Jeep on the rocks and whenever I can I definitely would jump at the chance to go move some rocks with my Jeep bumper.
Love it!!!

I seriously just now Googled on how to spell out Cricket sounds for this post. Smh. BTW ..Its a Chirp......for future references. :)

Looking forward to it Tony!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I don't consider myself easily offended and am open for good times all the time. I'm always game for runs just lately my work schedule has me working almost every Saturday which only gives me a Sunday or mid week day to run. And being in San Clemente all runs are minimum 2 hrs away in almost any direction so I totally understand the non day trip. Adding camping in there is never a bad idea in my book

If I have an opening in my schedule when you plan one of your outings I would love to join. I will keep an eye out

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have seen you in action it's gonna be tough for anyone to keep up lol! :D
:9lame:

I know I'm high energy...some probably think I'm on a kilo of drugs...it's just that I'm so excited to be out camping and wheeling. My personality is strong, but I can't change that. I won't. I have to be someone I'm not at work. :crash: I refuse to conduct my life like that on my weekends......I'm just hoping to find people at least kind of like me, so we can all have fun and not be offended. I have no filter...but at my age...That ain't changin' either :p

3-4 years ago, I was on here a lot....many of those people aren't around anymore....many lost interest in wheeling, had kids, married and /or moved. I need to build another solid crew. That's all I want :flowers:

And Jerry..we all do the same trails. :) Give or take.

I don't consider myself easily offended and am open for good times all the time. I'm always game for runs just lately my work schedule has me working almost every Saturday which only gives me a Sunday or mid week day to run. And being in San Clemente all runs are minimum 2 hrs away in almost any direction so I totally understand the non day trip. Adding camping in there is never a bad idea in my book

If I have an opening in my schedule when you plan one of your outings I would love to join. I will keep an eye out
We have never wheeled. I don't usually do harder trails on a sunday..unless I plan for it. Flat tow, no trailer and a min of 4 hours from home always. Miles/Traffic.

I'm all for planning time off and /or special trips.

Jerry.. the woman has no fear in her :awesome:
:action-smiley: :drinks:

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL I lost my sprit when I turned 65. Now I am just pooped. But yeah you are a hoot to wheel with.
Finding the right people to wheel with is like a box of chocolates. Everyone has their preference :) I'm 46 going on 25...and seem to have the energy of a 16 year old. Forever young!

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi Lorie, Long time Not everyone's cup of tea!! I love that. Me either I answered YES to way to many of those remarks. No details on a public forum from me. :) YES I am in to go wheeling with you soon, I know I can keep up with your personality. Camping, Drinking, Bonfire (Big One) I'll teach you bonfire Jenga It's a good time! (dangerous) 46 going on 25 act like a 16 year old I can hang with that :) your a blast thx for being who you are. I'm looking forward to wheeling with you soon.
Brad

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Lorie, Long time Not everyone's cup of tea!! I love that. Me either I answered YES to way to many of those remarks. No details on a public forum from me. :) YES I am in to go wheeling with you soon, I know I can keep up with your personality. Camping, Drinking, Bonfire (Big One) I'll teach you bonfire Jenga It's a good time! (dangerous) 46 going on 25 act like a 16 year old I can hang with that :) your a blast thx for being who you are. I'm looking forward to wheeling with you soon.
Brad

Oh my freakin God! ! What's up hunny!!!! Long time! !! You and your better half were always a Blast! I have Missed you two !!!

Let's wheel B-rad!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts