Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into options to replace some suspension components on the JKU. I have death wobble pretty bad. About 2-3 times a month. I've been combatting it by staying under 65mph even on the interstate (which has pissed off more than a few drivers). I plan on going through my suspension very soon and will be following:

http://www.jeepz.com/forum/suspension/29510-wrangler-death-wobble-what-causes-how-fix.html

When I figure out which components need to be replaced I am going to hopefully not only replace them with better components but also reinforce the components so I never have to replace them again.

I would like to eventually swap the front axle to a Dana 44. I don't do a lot of rock climbing or hardcore off-roading, but would like to beef up the other components.

So getting back to my main/original question have any of you purchased anything from www.spoon.net and had good experiences?

Also those who have dealt with DW what were the biggest "repairs" you have come across?

·
Retired Moderator
100,513 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry that is suppose to be www.spohn.net

I have been watching videos for months. The track bar is what I'm looking at first as well as changing out the bolt to a 9/16 grade 8.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for any information from anyone that has used spohn performance?

Also are there any specific track bar reinforcement brackets that you have used that you would recommend?

·
Commercial Member
1,550 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have some Spohn parts.
HD tie rod with 1 ton ends.
Steering stabilizer flip kit.
Brake line extension brackets.
Rear track bar.
Rear track bar reinforcement bracket.

All parts are quality as expected from Spohn. Spohn has a great reputation outside of the "Jeep world". In the Jeep world, they are just a new kid on the block, with solid offerings.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bump for any information from anyone that has used spohn performance?

Also are there any specific track bar reinforcement brackets that you have used that you would recommend?
I have used them for parts for old muscle cars. Their products are top notch and their hardware is nice, high-grade stainless steel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts