Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to Spray or roll on a liner in the tub of my YJ and didnt know which is better for a do it yourselfer. I have seen some people use grizzly grip and some use herculiner for roll on.
Then on ebay I found a couple of spray on liners like rattleguard and LINER X-TREEME what do you think is the best.
Thanks

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
I'm getting ready to do mine also. I am leaning toward Grizzly Grip. I like the idea of being uv protective and sound proofing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I havent heard the best thing from friends i know that have used roll ins..If i had the money id rather have it sprayed in but well...i dont. haha. Is roll in more durable than i think it is?!? if it takes me time to do it myself then so be it, especially if i save hundreds of dollars. let me know how the roll in works for you, i guess im kinda "ehhh" because i live in az, and the sun like to crack everything it can. so let me know how it holds up and how durable it is. good luck on the seach.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i lived in az

my brother used a roll in bedliner in his truck one you would pick up from autozone and it melted in the sun. just thought i would give you a heads up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
see, that arizona sun is killer......dagum

I wouldnt be suprised if thats just because its auto zone roll in, im sure some of these other guys like grizzly grip and herculiner are a litttttttttle more durable and tought against the sun. who knows?!?!?!?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts