Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Florida (from Michigan) near Kissimmee for Spring break April 3-10. Last year I drove my Jeep down and managed to meet up at Suburban Estates with a nice group from another forum. I would love to do some more wheeling somewhere while I'm there this year. Ocala looks cool or even that hard rock 4x4 park. I just want to go with a group of local Jeepers, it's always more fun for me when I wheel with others. I'm not looking to go crazy since I have to drive back to Michigan when I'm done, but is anyone planning any trips that week who wouldn't mind a tag-a-long?

·
Registered
298 Posts
I wont be around , but I was at Hard Rock about a week ago and I drove 5hrs. I was definetly worth the trip. Dont miss out on it. I went there with my jeep and met many others on site.

·
Registered
656 Posts
If im in town then i'll meet you there even though you're from the state north of O-H-I-O!! Im down in Tampa. Its about 1 hr 45 min for us.

Can round up some guys Im sure to go up there. Thats the only place I wheel down here

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Last spring I met a group of Jeepers and we are planning on meeting at Hard Rock at 10:00 on Sunday, April 5. Come on down, the more the merrier!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts