Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the weather holds up I'd like to give Spring Creek a shot next week. I was considering Holy Cross, but It looks pretty gnarly and I think I'd want some guaranteed good trail conditions before giving that a shot.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
659 Posts
HELL YEAH! I want to run spring creek really bad.

I get back in town the night of the 24th, so if you decide on the 25th I'm 100% in :thumb:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm interested on the 25th.

I need to conquer that one rock.

·
Registered
659 Posts
How do you think a stock '07 Rubi will do on the trail?
The guy that bought my 35's last week said he ran close to 90% of it stock and didn't have a problem as he was selective with which line he took since he was bone stock. I've never run it, but based on his words I think you'd be fine with good tire placement. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't wait for Sunday to come already. It's going to be a good week with family and food, but this trip can't come soon enough.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone

·
Registered
304 Posts
Rooster454 said:
The guy that bought my 35's last week said he ran close to 90% of it stock and didn't have a problem as he was selective with which line he took since he was bone stock. I've never run it, but based on his words I think you'd be fine with good tire placement. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I can't wait for Sunday to come already. It's going to be a good week with family and food, but this trip can't come soon enough.

Well you will be using those skid plates. But like Rooster said with the right tire placement you should be able to get thru it. Just don't follow those guys (guy) doing wheel stands on "the rock"..... Haha

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rooster454 said:
Haha, yea. Can't wait. I'm not really thinking about Thanksgiving lol. I've started doing some serious investigating into the next level. I'm looking at some 365/75/R16s km2s, and the axle to support it.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Haha, yea. Can't wait. I'm not really thinking about Thanksgiving lol. I've started doing some serious investigating into the next level. I'm looking at some 365/75/R16s km2s, and the axle to support it.
Yep I can't think about anything but this trip. Give Jeff at Rokmen a shout, he was building some gnarly looking spider 9 60's when I was there last time. I've only heard good things about those axles and they build them all the time at that shop

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
money, money, money, money, money, money...:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oldguy said:
money, money, money, money, money, money...:D
Haha yea... I've still got a 68 mustang sitting in the garage in my back pocket. Just need to convince the wife to let me sell it.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Is that a 68 fast back or coupe?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts