Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have A 89 yj with a 4 inch roughy country lift and 2.5 body lift... I been lookin around in the Internet and have seen some jeeps with the leaf springs above the axels ... I don't wanna sound stupid but what is the purpose of moving them and how hard is it to do??? Do you use existing hardware ect… can someone please explain??? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
gives you 5 or 6 inches of lift using stock springs..if you can weld you can do it but research it plenty before you attack it..there are threads on here explaining it in detail..I'm not far from you..Moultrie,Ga

·
Registered
443 Posts
There is sooo much info to be read about SOA's. When I first got my jeep I had no idea what it meant. I googled it, looked at pictures, and searched on this forum. Id Start with that and I'm sure someone with more knowledge may help ya out.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Pretty simple. Easiest and cheapest way of getting lift. Read some of the threads on here about it. Its a one day job if you are well prepared and have all the tools and skills needed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts