Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I'm not lost
1,974 Posts
No worries! I know him from another forum so I mentioned you where over here looking for some fun :)
I would love to see the Mid section get as much action as us north people :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome Benderff! Nice to see you over here :)

We need to get in the loop brother, or create our own loop.
Hi. Most of my wheeling friends are in the Medford area, since I came from down that way. I'm always open to hitting the Noonday trail area, and Shotgun creek, or checking out other areas. If you have plans for the Jeep, I'm always ready to tinker. The start of each summer I get a group together to run up the Noonday for the Miners days pancake breakfast. I'm also going to do the the Creek and Trail run out of Grants Pass this summer. Planning on knocking out a few big projects on the Jeep this winter.

Say Hi of you see me around. I think i'm the only TJ with louvers on the hood.

·
I'm not lost
1,974 Posts
I figured if I had to many to check you should too! and I hope to make the Noonday Trail since we where almost there last summer! :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey guys, I live in Cottage Grove. Any meet ups or anything like that going on in the area?

Hi. I'm a few minutes away in Creswell. I don't have anything planned until summer right now, except a bunch of Jeep projects I have been putting off. I'm pretty open for wrenching, and wheeling if you want.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts