Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I decided to install Springtail Solution's Tailgate Panel / tray and have been very happy with that addition to my jeep. Fast forward a few weeks & I decided to integrate a 1gal air tank into my jeep/air setup and wanted a way to secure it along with my recovery kit &/ or Tool bag in my cargo area.

I turned right back to Springtail Solutions as they offer a variety of storage panels / racks for the Jeep & FJ communities. The panel can be seen/purchased here.

They even have an install video to go along with it, which is a nice addition for visual learners like myself. The instructions included with the panel do not include many of the tips and tricks that Doc advises in the video.

https://youtu.be/NA9aM98XfKw

Assembly is very straight forward & although the directions are basic, it was very easy to figure out. The install video was icing on the cake. Hardware is high quality & everything is packaged very well & protected with foam wrap and peanuts.

Total install time, including drilling the mounting holes for my VIAIR Tank & installing the air fittings etc, was about 2 hours. I could have even got it done faster had I not installed the tank, but that was my main reason for purchasing this rack.

Overall Results / feedback:
This rack is SOLID. Doc mentions this rack to be the "workhorse" for the JK Line from Springtail Solutions, and I agree. While the Tailgate table is somewhat limited to weight capacities, this rack is very heavy duty and I am very impressed with the fit & finish.

Plus it fits my 1 gal VIAIR tank perfectly. Here are some pics;

:iamhappy:

Reactions: aqualungs
1 - 1 of 1 Posts