Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
dirt road inspector
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched the forum for info about these racks and found a one for sale but no real info. I bought them sight unseen mainly because I lost the under the floor storage on my 2016 JKU and needed a place to haul my stuff.

I bought the passenger side rack thinking it would be enough and it was. But because it was so well made and solid I bought the driver side too.

I use plastic ammo cans to help cut down on rattles. Works great!

Here are a few photos of the installation of the driver side rack.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I'm thinking some interior storage will be my next project and I love these things.

Saw you tablet in the first picture. I have my old iPad 1 in my garage for playing install videos. It can't do much else but the old YouTube app on it still works. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
This are nice looking but man, $380+ shipped is a tough pill to swallow. And I never complain about the price of anything :jawdrop:. Not sure if these will make it in my build.

·
dirt road inspector
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been accessorizing Jeeps since 1977. I categorize my purchases in two categories:
1. regrets
2. no regrets
The Springtail side racks are solid category 2.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I've been accessorizing Jeeps since 1977. I categorize my purchases in two categories:
1. regrets
2. no regrets
The Springtail side racks are solid category 2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts