Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else besides me get a little excited when they see a pair of squares coming towards them at night and then get a little angry when you realize it's a stupid truck with snow plow mounted to the front???? :mad:

·
Registered
513 Posts
:rofl: yep it's not right

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Don't you get angry when you see a hot girl driving top less hair blowing around and you blow a kiss and she turns to look at you and its some skinny dude with long hair?

·
Registered
230 Posts
bobjenkins said:
Don't you get angry when you see a hot girl driving top less hair blowing around and you blow a kiss and she turns to look at you and its some skinny dude with long hair?
So that has happened to you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been thinking about making a windshield decal that says "I'm a square and I'm proud!" The "q" and the "a" would have square headlight graphics in the middle. What do you think?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anyone else besides me get a little excited when they see a pair of squares coming towards them at night and then get a little angry when you realize it's a stupid truck with snow plow mounted to the front???? :mad:
Bastards :bottom:

·
Premium Member
7,064 Posts
Buslic said:
I've been thinking about making a windshield decal that says "I'm a square and I'm proud!" The "q" and the "a" would have square headlight graphics in the middle. What do you think?
That sounds awesome :punk:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Some of those "80's experimental Jeeps" can drive circles around the circles. Squares are a major part of Jeeps. I like the sticker idea.

·
Founder, ThumbJeeps
4,062 Posts
right on!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts