Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 JK 3” lift on 33’s starting today I parked in a parking spot and heard an odd squeak while I straightened the steering wheel. As I drive I noticed it disappeared while at higher rates of speed (30-40mph) I’ve gone under the Jeep and moved what I could (sway links pivot a little) and I’m not savvy enough to determine the issue, any advice?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I have a 2015 JK 3” lift on 33’s starting today I parked in a parking spot and heard an odd squeak while I straightened the steering wheel. As I drive I noticed it disappeared while at higher rates of speed (30-40mph) I’ve gone under the Jeep and moved what I could (sway links pivot a little) and I’m not savvy enough to determine the issue, any advice?
Front axle shaft u-joint?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update, drove it about 20 miles this morning at varying speeds and it seems to have disappeared will be checking your advice and monitoring. Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checked the U-Joint, all well. My front left sway link is loose though so I’m leaning more toward that, will adjust it tonight and update again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts