Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, I have finally attended my first Jamboree, and also my first off road event. I am still smilling from ear to ear. I took my entire family wife and two children. I cant say enuff about the staff and trail guides, it was a great family event and my family loved it. I didnt know a Jeep could go in so many places., as it was my first event I am hooked. So if there are any events near Houston TX count me in. But I have one problem I have to upgrade sooooo much more. I will post some pics in the next few days.

Jeep Rubicon Unlimited:D

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Yep, that's how it starts for some of us, me included. A year later and bags of money spent, I'm still grinnng ear to ear. Glad you had a great time.

looking forwad to the pics

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mitch said:
Well folks, I have finally attended my first Jamboree, and also my first off road event. I am still smilling from ear to ear. I took my entire family wife and two children. I cant say enuff about the staff and trail guides, it was a great family event and my family loved it. I didnt know a Jeep could go in so many places., as it was my first event I am hooked. So if there are any events near Houston TX count me in. But I have one problem I have to upgrade sooooo much more. I will post some pics in the next few days.

Jeep Rubicon Unlimited:D
Dude...You'll need to drive about 4 to 5 hours and head up to BMRA in Gilmer Texas!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts