Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we need to have a meet up for stl side!!! i have the perfect spot for a meet up "kenny's bar and grill" in jefferson county, barnhart. I know the owner and his cook(my uncle) great food and drinks and lots of pool tables when just need a date and we should do it come on guys and gals lol:thumb:

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
If it's on a friday night or weekend I could prolly make the drive over once I get the jeep running again.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah would have to be on a weekend i work 12 hrs a day mon-fri lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Im in! the weekend works for me, but the MO section is kinda slow so it might take a while for the word to get around. make sure you give us plenty of notice.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
mschillingii said:
So we need to have a meet up for stl side!!! i have the perfect spot for a meet up "kenny's bar and grill" in jefferson county, barnhart. I know the owner and his cook(my uncle) great food and drinks and lots of pool tables when just need a date and we should do it come on guys and gals lol:thumb:
Do you know Joe Newman? I used to drive limos with him and on Facebook it seems like he lives there, lol. Barnhart is an hour away for us western St. Charles County peeps though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts