Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of stainless door hinges and hood hinges with matching hood vent and hardware I got with my jeep I don't really like the stainless chrome finish so I want to see what they Are worth of I decide to sell them any suggestions on this would help tha me !

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Are they stainless steel or chromed steel? There's a huge difference and that will affect the price. You could sand blast the chrome off and then paint them, but that's a lot of work. If they are real stainless I would sell them if you don't like the look. You could also blast the stainless and it will give it a brushed metallic look, it'll dull it down.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine that are on my jeep are painted to match and are in great shape so not worth the blasting pretty sure they are all stainless though just polished up to shine

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
For real SS and in good shape you could probably sell the hood hinges and vent/hardware for like $60, I'd say that's pretty reasonable. The doors I would pay $50. That's just my opinion though lol. Good SS lasts forever, especially if it's a higher grade like from Kentrol.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't see any names stamped any where on them but all
The hardware is in great shape im gonna take a closer look at all of it tonight I was thinking 75 bucks for door hinges hood vent and the hood hinges with all the hardware

1 - 7 of 7 Posts