Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a backpack with various tools and items inside that I carry in my rig at all times. I was wondering what everyone else had in their "standard jeep gear" list. Not looking for jacks, winches, or onboard air; basically just stuff that fits in a backpack or center console.

Here's mine:
Maglite Flashlight
Leatherman multitool
Snowboarding jacket (lightweight, for unexpected rain or keeping warm at night)
Athletic pants (for driving home at night after being in shorts all day)
2 gallons of water (1 for me, 1 for the jeep)
Backup sunglasses
Sunscreen
First Aid kit
Spare 3/4" socket for lugnuts
18" Pipe (breaker bar)
2" adjustable crescent wrench
5 bandanas (rags, first aid, etc)

·
Registered
50 Posts
cables
tow strap
first aide kit
water
space blankets
snowboarding jacket
mag-lite
cleaning "stuff"
code scanner
hatchet
sleeping bag
jammock

·
Registered
631 Posts
I wish. Stupid CA laws.
X2.

I have some of the stuff you listed, plus a couple quarts of engine oil and a 100 and something piece socket set in the back. Also one of those new battery powered jumperstarter things and a towstrap.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have my standard tool bag that has been in every vehicle I've owned. Contains a tow strap, jumpers, first aid, both hand held and head mounted flash lights, tire pressure gauge, leather gloves, and some survival supplies like purification tablets and fire starter. Also has some standard hand tools

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Leather gloves is probably best other idea so far. I can see myself using those quite a bit, the jammock (sic)... not so much.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Lol... I'm lucky to keep spare tire tools in there. A tow strap and all start jump pack/ w /phone charger

1 - 9 of 9 Posts