Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Just picked up this 93 and getting ready to start the build, car originated from Hawaii, going to take the hardtop and full doors off and replace with bikini top and half doors to start, then strip down for paint then up in air about 12-14" and 38/15.5/20 Mud grappler. then who knows from there...

Attachments

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice jeep to start with

Thank you, It is very clean for 93, only has 120k miles and all original paint and interior, had a 2" stack of records from maintenance work and owners manual. LOL! Im a sucker for that kind of stuff when buying anything.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow, that's in good shape. How's the frame ?
Frame and everything else is impeccable! not a spec of rust anywhere, not even a ding.. Clean car fax with no accidents and 1 owner. one of the cleanest Yj's stock I've seen in a while. And best part, I work for dealer and someone traded in and i got it for $1900.00!!!! LOL!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what are you doing with the old parts off of it?
I will sell everything I'm not using, I will probably end up replacing 90% of everything, I did decide to keep the top and full doors, I bought some half doors today so I will paint everything together. after jeep is painted I will install the lift and start replacing everything else from there like full interior,seats,A/C system,seat belts and all hardware. Let me know what you need and ill let you know if I will have it.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Hello, Just picked up this 93 and getting ready to start the build, car originated from Hawaii, going to take the hardtop and full doors off and replace with bikini top and half doors to start, then strip down for paint then up in air about 12-14" and 38/15.5/20 Mud grappler. then who knows from there...
great idea. then your 93 will sit like mine. same tires and all.

View attachment 953642

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
great idea. then your 93 will sit like mine. same tires and all.
That looks badass! I'm going with the MetalCloak fenders and rock rails, what do you have for lift? I was toying around with using the 40/15.5/20 but I want to make sure I have enough clearance.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's one clean YJ and a hell of a price! Looking forward to your build. Sub'd
Thanks! I was shocked when I put it up in the air to check it out, not one spot of rust anywhere or even dirt, it looks like a 3 year old jeep.. I really did luck out with this one.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys, I had little free time at work so I started to strip and remove to get ready for this weekend, bought the half doors last Saturday so have the two sets (half and full) ready to paint this weekend..

image-2602538477.jpg

image-1726000419.jpg

image-1558050959.jpg

1 - 20 of 130 Posts