Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Rancho 2” lift and lower control arms. Finally got a set of JKS quicker disconnects. Clearly the sway bar has been working just fine with the current disconnects but I know they are too short. Can someone send out a pic of the right sway bar angle or give me an idea of how long these should be compared to the stock sway bar connects?
Am I correct in thinking an alignment will not be necessary after install?

·
Super Moderator
22,468 Posts
10-15* angled up yes no alignment needed as won’t have any effect on that.

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
They should be similar to length as your stock rear sway bar links as most kits replace teh rears with longer ones and move the rears to the front

·
Vendor
2,865 Posts
Just a heads up the front shock will be your next "limiting" factor.
You will need either a longer shock.
A lower shock bracket for more travel
And make sure the drive shaft and exhaust are good too.
Thanks Matt
I have the Rancho 2” lift and lower control arms. Finally got a set of JKS quicker disconnects. Clearly the sway bar has been working just fine with the current disconnects but I know they are too short. Can someone send out a pic of the right sway bar angle or give me an idea of how long these should be compared to the stock sway bar connects?

·
Super Moderator
14,864 Posts
No alignment needed. A proper sway bar angle is about 10° above level on the front sway bar. But anything from about 5° to 10° above horizontal will work very well.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a heads up the front shock will be your next "limiting" factor.
You will need either a longer shock.
A lower shock bracket for more travel
And make sure the drive shaft and exhaust are good too.
Thanks Matt
Wait, I bought your lift package, with shocks, springs, and lower control arms. You’re telling me my shocks are too short?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts