Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen these overpriced Jeeps on eBay, Granted, they make some great looking builds...for people that will only mall crawl in LA.....but I have seen a few with an AWESOME paint job...like a flat-ish textured grey....almost like a bed-liner....

what would that cost to have done? any people that have experience with it?

Jeep Wrangler | eBay

link has the sale add with the pictures... I would love my jeep to have that look...or even a black textured like my bumpers....

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
262 Posts
find a vinyl shop and have them quote a full wrap in a flat color vinyl of your choice. probably under $800 for everything and you can go back to your factory color anytime.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Starwood quoted the spray job for a JKU at $5200 plus another $1200 for door jambs. Camoliner quoted $4400. Both use a Kevlar infused bedliner, both sand the paint and both spray a primer coat. The spray adds about 100 lbs to the Jeep.

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Guy
2,669 Posts
you are correct. but, I can get 6-7 different looks for my vehicle for the one time shot of bedliner coating. Just options.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Oh yea I'm with ya. For the price of the one time coating, you can wrap your ride 6 different times changing it up each time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts