Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool: Don't know about cheap, but I got my (6) STAUNS from Sleeoffroad-

Sometimes they have sales !!

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I got my Staun deflators off eBay for about $35 shipped......if I remember correctly. I've had them for over a year and I still love them. They take a little bit to get set initially, but after that they work like a dream and you can air down all four tires in less than a minute. The only downfall I've found is that your buddies will want to borrow them and you have to pay hell getting them back...... :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got my Staun deflators off eBay for about $35 shipped......if I remember correctly. I've had them for over a year and I still love them. They take a little bit to get set initially, but after that they work like a dream and you can air down all four tires in less than a minute. The only downfall I've found is that your buddies will want to borrow them and you have to pay hell getting them back...... :D
LMAO, I know, I know, I am ussualy the only one with OBA. Needless to say, I air up alot of tires ! :doh:

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
LMAO, I know, I know, I am ussualy the only one with OBA. Needless to say, I air up alot of tires ! :doh:
I hear ya. My OBA gets used constantly when we're all airing back up. It always seems like no one else wants to install a compressor since someone else will have one...... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts