Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

901 - 918 of 918 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,965 Posts
I went out and looked at the Christmas star tonight with my spotting scope. Really cool. My scope even clearly showed the rings around Saturn. Really neat.

Sorry about your sway bar links Aldo. Those looked really cool.
Thanks. Yes, I like them too. I am still sitting on them; haven't returned them yet.

I want to do the YETI track bar, new wheels and tires first. The trackbar and wheels are en route from the east coast; they are scheduled to get here on the 29th. After I do all that I will see how the Jeep handles; perhaps I get the courage to chop off that swaybar link mount.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Went out and saw the Christmas star tonight. First Christmas without my son. Been a tough year but the true meaning of Christmas will get me through it.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Christ, King of kings, Lord of lords, the ever lasting Father, the Prince of peace. There are just times when you must just leave it in the Lord's hands. We have had a few incidents in the family that we just trust to God and move on.

If you believe in Christ you will enjoy this video.

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Still kickin it here in Tx. Currently on day 3 of my 14 day hitch. Thinking about making a Big Bend National Park run the weekend of the 23rd.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Thanks Baby Blue and Show Killer. Come on folks keep em coming. I know I might be annoying here but I have a bad feeling that we have lost some.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Hey, can we get a quick check-in? Zen, Rubi, Miss Lizie, CaptPaul, M998, others? Please let us know if you are ok and what's going on.
Kickin' like a chicken!
Just getting ready for new semester of online teaching, so reeeeaaallly busy.... :eek:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I have yet to contribute in this thread but here in Missouri the wife and I are doing good. Both our jobs have held mostly steady through all of this so we are fortunate.

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

·
Registered
2021 Wrangler Unlimited/Willys/3.6/Loaded
43 Posts
We're all good here in the not-so-sunny lately sunshine state. Picking up where last year left off: Super busy (and blesed to be that way) and fighting material shortages and frequent price increases. Manufacturers cannot get caught up. We were planning to leave Saturday for the Grand Canyon and surrounding areas but put that off until there's less of a chance things get super FUBAR'd.

·
Registered
323 Posts
All good here in Dallas/Fort Worth. Work just kicking into high gear after the holidays, as usual. I really need to get some mud on the tires, and soon.

·
Registered
4,888 Posts
Things change.. Before adjusting valves men knew how to saddle a horse and plow a field. Don't worry about what was, stay current with what is today.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
...which is survival skills and hand-to-hand combat. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
A bit stir-crazy here. Not really warm enough to mess with my Jeep much, need snow to ski on, wishing Jeep would release more info on the 392, put a deposit down on a KIA Telluride for my wife this week (If you think you wait long for a Jeep you have no idea what a long wait really is), trying to help my nutty neighbor learn some stuff (nice guy but he really does not know much).

Wow, I think I need to go find a movie to watch.

901 - 918 of 918 Posts