Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 JKUR with 2.5" Rock Krawler coils and front track bar, JKS adjustable rear swaybar links, stock rear links on front. 2" bumpstops front and rear, TeraFlex rear trackbar relocator bracket, Rancho RS5000X shocks, Tera Flex sport lower control arms (give about perfect 4.5* caster) Toyo AT2 35/12.5-17 on Raceline Monster rims, Warn VR10000S on stock bumper with Rockhard4x4 winch plate, Mopar front skid, Rugged Ridge front and rear lower control arm skids, Rough Country gas tank skid, Rancho exhaust mod, Rear Mopar offroad bumper and Bushwacker flat fenders. TeraFlex rear spare carrier and Hinge and Trucklite headlights.
This handles and drives extremely nice on the highway and does well off road. Gets about 18mpg on the highway.

·
Super Moderator
21,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

It seems like I am getting about the max flex out of what I have. Bumpstops, shock length and coils seem perfectly matched. All and all a pretty cheap build that does well.

·
Super Moderator
15,376 Posts
WOW!! Looks great!!

And be careful not to cross the streams. I don't want all life as we know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in my body exploding at the speed of light.

^ sorry, I'm a nerd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts