Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 10" Pioneer Champion Series sub inside the Select Increments Stealth pod powered by a Clarion 850W amp all for sale. Hardware to hang the pod on the tailgate is together and intact except for the handle i need to find it in my basement. All total will take $300 when i paid around 500 for it all.

Local pickup or shipping are cool with me

:punk::punk::punk:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I will post them up tomorrow when I get back home. I also have 2 12" Pioneer Champion Series in a sealed box for sale too. I will post pics tomorrow!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm selling the amp with either or it's powerful enough. I ran the two 12"s in my stratus before I bought my Jeep then I used it for the pod I bought

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm interested and in ny and can pick up this weekend. But I need to see pics. Post asap please. Thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the stealth pod and the amp. Both in great condition. Pm me if interested
Subwoofer Loudspeaker Audio equipment Electronic device Technology

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will go snag a picture of the 12"s in a couple I'm clearing out stuff in my crawl space

·
Registered
890 Posts
Do you have measurements for the dimensions of the stealth pod??

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can look them up on google or quadratec. I forgot the depth of the sub I put in but it's a 10"

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE:

Stealth Pod/ 10" sub and amp are sold!

The 2 12"s are still for sale $200

Great shape box and subs intact, wiring is crisp and the sound of bass is HARD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts