Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 08 jku steel blue metallic and i LOVE it. i have never seen another around me and i have never seen one on ANY forum yet. Am i the only one that loves it? or am i color blind?! LOL:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
joeyg123 said:
I have an 08 jku steel blue metallic and i LOVE it. i have never seen another around me and i have never seen one on ANY forum yet. Am i the only one that loves it? or am i color blind?! LOL:thumb:
I love it too. Mine is white, but I have a friend here in Calgary that has that color and I love his!! Good looking jeep you got, and great location on the beach too!! It's snowing outside here right now and 25 F! Beach sounds pretty good right now!

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
I have the steel blue on a 2006 XK. It is a great paint.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have a 2001 Steel Blue Metallic TJ in my profle pics. Drove it for 11 years...and loved it. That replaced my 95 Dark Blue YJ. I'm not a fan of the more recent blues...but if they offered Deepwater in 2013, I would be driving it now.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
It is unusual to see them, I have seen a 4door in my area in Steel Blue, but haven't seen any others, well, except mine of course.

·
Registered
33 Posts
When I bought my Jeep it was out of this color and my black one. Unfortunately, the blue one did not come with A/C and that's not an option in Texas/Louisiana weather, so I went with the black one. The blue is one of my favorite colors though..

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
The color is what caught my eye when I was driving past it and saw it on the lot, test drove it an hour later and bought it the next day! Been happy ever since.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Your not the only one :thumb: I have the only 4 door in my area as far as I know. Love the look of it

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
Your not the only one, many of us would like a steel blue jeep. But that color has not been a choice is a few years. And I'm not buying one with 150000 miles on it to get one.
You guys that have one keep it, my dealer has a waiting list for people wanting a lower mileage steel blue jeep.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Your not the only one, many of us would like a steel blue jeep. But that color has not been a choice is a few years. And I'm not buying one with 150000 miles on it to get one.
You guys that have one keep it, my dealer has a waiting list for people wanting a lower mileage steel blue jeep.
I have had my Steel Blue '07 for a litle over a year and it still only has a little over 30k miles.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Nice color. I haven't seen many post the color before. It's nice having a rare color. My Charcoal Pearl was only produced for 2 weeks when they stopped the color line.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
My uncle has a TJ that color. I actually saw 2 JKs that color in the same day.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I have had my Steel Blue '07 for a litle over a year and it still only has a little over 30k miles.
You better keep your's I would. Not many people only put 6000 a year on.
In the 1980 average mileage was 15000 a year my dealer tells me now it's around 18000 a year. You got a steal and a steel blue jeep.
JEEP are you hearing us bring back Steel Blue Met, you can dump the pink one.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I had a SBM TJ for over 11 years before I got my 13 JKR. Would have bought the color again if they offered it. Always looked great...and hid road dirt pretty well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts