Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not seen too many out there in my area. Is there someplace to see the production numbers?? Who else has this color?? Lets see some pics please so I can see what others have choosen to do. Heres my Rig.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
i love the steel blue, i think the problem with it is pictures dont do it justice. every time i see one on the highway im like "damn, that is a nice shade of blue" im sure more people would prefer it to the cosmos, could they see it in person

·
Registered
304 Posts
That was my color preference when I was searching for my Jeep. I couldn't find one that had everything I wanted on it so I went with my #2 choice... Rescue Green.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
That is a beautiful color. Friend of mine picked up a 2008 (?) JKU last weekend in this color. Very nice...

·
Registered
51 Posts
This was my favorite. Too bad it was only offered in 07-08. Funny how they seem to kill off all the ones I like (Sahara tan)

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have to say, it is an eye catcher. The color is what caught my eye as I passed by it at the dealership. Drove back up later that day and bought it the next day!

·
Registered
372 Posts
This was my favorite. Too bad it was only offered in 07-08. Funny how they seem to kill off all the ones I like (Sahara tan)
I have Sahara Tan on my '11 JK. Don't see too many on the road though.

That blue is sharp looking. :cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a 2007 Steel Blue Metallic Sahara six-speed. It's a great color--looks a little greenish-blue in the bright Arizona sun sometimes.

It's a keeper, we tow behind our motorhome.:)

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'll post some new ones of mine this weekend after it gets some new wheels and tires. I love the color and feel lucky to have one as it's not a common color around here. Love the pics posted in this thread so far!

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Looks nice, does it have a body lift?

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks good. I think I have only actually seen a couple others in my area. Glad I got the best looking color int he ares, IMHO.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Just got this last month on a used lot we have bought from over the years. My wife loved the color, but the clincher was it had half doors. It's the only way she will own a jeep...the pic is from her iPad, so it sucks, but it is steel blue.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts